Healing Touch Introduction Presentation: Expand Your Healing Potential
The Integrative Care Program (ICP) Healing Touch Introduction is a presentation designed to inform healthcare facility administrators, nurses and other care providers of the many benefits Healing Touch offers patients, staff and the facility at large.
ICP Healing Touch Introduction General Information
The Healing Touch Introduction presentation:
- May be planned and scheduled by the presenter directly with a healthcare facility or through the ICP Manager.
- Is designed to be experiential and uses Healing Touch Program (HTP) copyrighted materials.
- Offers American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) nursing continuing education (CE) for 1, 2 or 3 hours through HTP. Providing CE hours has strict requirements that must be followed.
- May be presented without CE hours.
If you would like to schedule a Healing Touch Introduction Presentation in your healthcare setting, please contact the ICP.
Presenters Interested in Providing the Healing Touch Introduction
- Completion of HTP Level 4 or higher.
- Healthcare work experience or familiarity with healthcare facilities and ways Healing Touch can be used for patient and staff care.